Common E.ON cash points for the payment of natural gas and electricity invoices in Moldova
Starting July, in the counties of Botoşani, Bacău, Neamţ, Suceava, respectively the municipal towns of Iaşi and Bârlad, common cash points were made available for E.ON customers, allowing them to pay both their natural gas and electricity invoices.
Thus our customers will be able to considerably reduce time consumed while visiting two locations for the payment of E.ON invoices, E.ON companies being active in the power and gas sector.
The common cash points in the above mentioned locations are operational as follows:
- Botoşani, Calea Naţională street, no. 36, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 17.00
- Dorohoi, Dumitru Furtună street, no. 1, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Moineşti, Schelei street, no. C 4, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Oneşti, Bucium street no. 3, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Buhuşi, George Coşbuc street, no. 2, Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 12.00 (for electricity) and from 08.00 to16.00 (for natural gas).
The first common power and gas cash point in Bacău county has been operational in the municipal town of Bacău, on Ştefan cel Mare street, no. 22, ever since 2006. It is open from Monday to Friday in the time interval 09.00 - 17.00.
- Piatra Neamţ, Alecu Russo street, no. 12, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Roman, Alba Iulia street, no. 12, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Suceava, Aurora street, no. 42, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
- Fălticeni, Unirii street, no. 6, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to17.00
The municipal town of Iaşi:
The three cash points are open from Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 17.00, on the following locations:
- on Alexandru cel Bun street, no. 22
- on Hanciuc street, no. 20
- on Şoseaua Naţională street, no. 198
The municipal town of Bârlad:
- on Republicii street, no. 165, from Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 17.00
As alternative payment means, E.ON customers may choose from the wide range of payment possibilities offered by BRD – Groupe Société Générale, ING Bank, Creditcoop and PayPoint. For the payment of power and gas invoices in the counties of Botoşani, Bacău, Neamţ, Suceava, Iaşi and Vaslui, the following number of locations were made available for our customers: 119 BRD locations, 12 ING Bank locations , 11 Creditcoop locations and 181 PayPoint locations, a total of 323 locations.